Monday, September 26, 2016

The Nanny with the Skull Tattoos by Author Elizabeth Barone


Book provided via NetGalley for an honest review.

1 star


This sounds liked it would a great book but once I started, I was unable to connect with the characters. It just did not work for me and I enjoy all kinds of books. 

We meet a young dad Max, who is now out on his own with his 2 year old daughter, Chloe. He is trying to make it all work. He is in an undergrad program, working and raising his daughter alone. But he needs help. After taking an ad out looking for someone, he thinks he may have found the perfect person to help him with Chloe. 

Savannah answers an ad for a nanny and falls in love with the little girl she is to be watching. She has her own issues but is a great provider and exactly what Max and Chloe need to make a life for themselves. As the attraction between Savannah and Max heats up, will they cross the line of boss and employee? 

Their relationship never developed for me. I did not like Max or Savannah. The only spotlight in the whole story was cute Chloe. I guess the story just was not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment