Saturday, September 15, 2018

Lawbreaker (Unbreakable #3) by Author Kat Bastion


A copy of this book was provided via NetGalley for a honest review.

4.5 stars

I do believe this is my favorite book that I have read this year.  It had passion, suspense, heartbreak, mystery and love.  The story flowed perfectly.  I could not put this book down and ended up finishing it at 2:54 am this morning.  It was a page turner for sure.

This is book 3 in the Unbreakable series by Author Kat Bastion.  You do not need to have read the first 2 book in the series to know the characters in this book.  I have not read the first two book in the series but plan to go back and do so.  Author Kat Bastion is on my radar for more of her books to read.  

Shay and Ben.  What can I say.  Shay and Ben.  Their banner back and forth made the book.  Shay with her no taking crap attitude from anyone, knows how to survive.  She has learn the hard way but it prepared her for the day that she would meet Ben.  Oh Ben.  What can I say, he made my heart beat a little faster at his handsomeness and witty charm.  He also made Shay's heart beat a little faster too.  Of course she had to fight how she was feeling as life has a way of being cruel.  But Shay will have to learn to face her past to see her future.  


No comments:

Post a Comment