Monday, September 10, 2018

Every Time He Leaves (The Raeven Sisters Book 1) by Author Anna Karington



 2.5 stars

A copy of this book was provided via NetGalley for an honest review.

This was the debut book for Author Anna Karington, it was written nicely but the story just did not hold my attention like I wanted.  I found myself scanning over parts of the story especially the love/sex scenes between Lana and Jarek.  These scenes were just too long and detailed for my liking.  And having to grab lube every time just seemed strange to me. 

I had a hard time connecting with the characters.  After so many years apart, Lana and Jarek did not seem to know how to communicate with each other even though they were now adults and no longer the teens.  The one character that intrigued me was Janet.  Lana's baby sister.  I have also been given a copy of book 2 in this series which is Janet's book.  Let see if Author Anna Karington woes me in that one.  



No comments:

Post a Comment