Thursday, September 13, 2018

Every Time I Fall (The Raeven Sisters Book 2) by Author Anna Karington


A copy of this book was provided via NetGalley for a honest review.

2 stars

This is the second book in the Raeven Sisters series and also my second book by the author. I thought I was going to enjoy this book as I was intrigued by the baby sister, Janet.  But as I read, I found that the main character, Hayden Lancaster, who was Janet's love interest was just awful.  I can understand having old girlfriends from the past make an appearance but not when every other female in the book was one of Hayden's exes.  Although most were not even his girlfriend but just weekend lovers.  Yet he keep them around him.  He employed them at his office.  I just could not get into his story of falling in love and wanting to be with Janet.


No comments:

Post a Comment