Monday, October 29, 2018

Aligned (Volumes 1-4) by Author Ella Miles


4 stars

Let me start by saying that I was unsure what I had stumbled upon; Volume 1 was free on amazon so I figured why not, it sounded intriguing.  Well after consuming Volume 1 in one sitting, I had to go ahead and buy the rest of the volumes in this pretty little packaged deal for a great price.  Needless to say, I devoured Volumes 2, 3 and 4 all night and early into the morning.  I think I had maybe 2 hours of sleep before it was time to get the kids ready for school. 

I would recommend this book to my friends and readers.  It seemed to have it all.  Suspense, drama, love and heartbreak.  I liked the characters.  I liked the way Author Ella Miles was able to bring them all together.  The banner between Alexa and Landon keep me on my toes to see what they would say to each other next.  Then throw some past into the mix and life for Alexa and Landon gets very tricky.  I continued to turn pages, I had to see what they would do next and if the past would become the future for Alexa and Landon?  Leaving them both heartbroken.  

No comments:

Post a Comment