Friday, November 18, 2016

Undeniable by Author Jessika Klide reviewed by Stacy Eastwood


4 stars
I would like to start out stating that I almost gave this book a three, not for content but because I am not a big fan of cliffhanger books.  However, if you go into this knowing it is a serial novel, you will be well pleased.  Klide does a wonderful job of developing the characters personalities and gives glimpses of the past so you can understand why they act the way they do.  At the start, I couldn't understand why the author put some of the scenarios into the book; but as I read further I realized they are necessary for character development.  The scenes are descriptive enough to allow the reader to visualize the places the characters visit.  Lastly, this book is hot!  The main character Aurie Moore is a true Alpha male whose sexuality leaps off the pages and smacks you in your face.  The gentlemen's club scenes at Been Jammin are very well written and you can feel the sexual tension radiating off the pages.  Overall, this is a great start to a promising serial series.  

No comments:

Post a Comment