Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Rebecca's Lost Journals-Inside Out Series-Lisa Renee Jones




5 stars

I truly enjoyed getting to read Rebecca’s journal and getting insight on what she was feeling.  It also gave me the chance to see how her journal was able to draw Sara into her world of art and seduction.  I am been so intrigued with Rebecca, she was such a big part of this entire series that this was just perfect to put her into the limelight of the series.
Even though this is Rebecca’s journal, you get to see the love she had for her Master and that he also had for her.  We are never given a name as to who he is but I promise your mind will be running through all the men in this series wondering if it is him.

This entire series has been amazing and I love Lisa Renee Jones’ way of writing.  Completely fan girl her.  I look forward to more from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment